A collection of Ahadith with References and Categories
Updated on 12 March 2018
Role Description and Person Specification
Dates: Tuesday 18th July to Saturday 11th August 2018
- Inspire young people to better understand themselves and their religion
- Engage in a unique personal development journey for yourself and your mentees
- A wide range of course activities – both physical and spiritual
- Develop social bonds with a variety of age groups from different backgrounds
- Expand your Islamic knowledge, via direct access to ulama
- Pick up on new skills that you can add to your CV/resume
- Be in Iran throughout the period of the mentor training programme and the course - from 18th July to 11th August 2018.
- Undergo a full-time mentor training programme in Qum for 3 days from 18th July to 20th July 2018.
The mentor will:
- Support the organising team in running the course.
- Assist with the personal development of a small group of participants.
- Facilitate participants with their learning by helping them to reflect and discuss what they have been taught.
- Act as a liaison between the participants and The WF Qum Office.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to the organisers on current progress and make recommendations for improvements.
- Take good quality photos and videos and send them to the organisers in a timely manner.
- Get their mentees ready on time.
- Submit a report on return to their home country and participate in debrief sessions.
- Be a good role model for their mentees.
- Organise logistics of the course.
- Be responsible for the participants’ primary religious learning or for answering high-level questions.
- Deal with any serious medical or disciplinary issues.
- Experience with working with youths.
- A practical understanding of Islamic laws and ethics.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A good ability to deal with conflict.
- An excellent ability to collaborate with others and contribute as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Either a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate in place already or the applicant will cooperate with WF and it's Regional partners so that a DBS check can be undertaken. For applicants from outside the UK, equivalent checks and documentation will be required, where relevant.
- 21 years of age or older.
- A graduate of the Madinah or Bab al-Ilm course.
- Trained in First Aid.
- Able to communicate in Persian.
How to Apply:
Deadline for Application:
The deadline for NASIMCO applications is 1st April 2018.
The deadline for all other applications is 15th April 2018.
Mentor Training Blogs:
Click here for the mentor training blogs from past years:
Madinah & Bab Course Report - 2017:
Click here to read 2017’s report – MUST READ
Terms and Conditions:
Click here for Rules and Regulations/dress code
Frequently Asked Questions:
Click here for the FAQs
If you have any questions or require any further information, please email us at email@example.com .
There were 36 students in total, supported by 6 mentors and 2 administrative personnel. The team included a Food & Nutrition specialist, a Doctor, a Banker, a Vocational Course expert and an E-Commerce specialist.
This is your chance to buy 3 Children's books @ £9.00 only with *FREE SHIPPING
(Exclusive offer ending on 16th Nov 2014)
Don’t miss this UNIQUE opportunity !! to order your copy NOW click here