The Council of European Jamaats (CoEJ) held the Neuro-Psychology of Learning Programme for Madrasah teachers earlier this year.
Updated on 12 March 2018
The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. The Islamic Education team is committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course participants.
To help achieve this, Islamic Education appoints and trains mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants. Over the coming weeks, Newswire will introduce you to the mentors chosen this year:
1. Brother Mustafa Merali of Qum
2. Brother Hussein Abdallah of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
3. Brother Hasan Rocky of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
4. Brother Shabbirali Khimji of Tanzania
5. Sister Laila Habib of Nairobi (studying in Qum)
6. Sister Sohaila Ismail Yusuf of Tanzania
7. Sister Rabab Kassam Shaheen of Kenya
8. Sister Masuma Aliya Fazel-Somji of Birmingham
9. Sister Neelam Vakil of India
10. Sister Asma Sultan Ali Hasanali Rashed (studying in Qum)
11. Sister Zahra Zakir Dhanji of Florida
12. Sister Jerrmein Abu Shahba of New Jersey
13. Sister Sabira Rizwan Manji of Tanzania
Would you like to be a mentor for next year? Or do you know someone that would make a good mentor? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to donate
As part of the FatimaInspires campaign, a panel of three judges from different parts of the world selected five of these nominations that were then awarded the 2016 Fatima (sa) Inspires award.
In September 2014, the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir faced its worst floods in over 60 years.