La Ziyarat spirituelle est une Ziyarat du cœur, dans le cœur et par le cœur.
Updated on 12 March 2018
| The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. The Islamic Education team is committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course participants.
To help achieve this, Islamic Education appoints and trains mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants. Over the coming weeks, Newswire will introduce you to the mentors chosen this year:
1. Brother Ali Mehdi Moti of Birmingham
2. Brother Ammar Nyawa Ndoro of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
3. Brother Kumail Shariff of Birmingham
4. Sister Mohaddisa Jaffer of Peterborough
5. Sister Laila Habib of Nairobi (studying in Qum)
6. Brother Alihussein Jaffer of Milton Keynes
7. Sayyid Hasan Rizvi of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
8. Sister Zehra Ali of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
9. Brother Komelabbas Merchant of Mahuva (studying in Qum)
Would you like to be a mentor for next year? Or do you know someone that would make a good mentor? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Federation initiative ‘Madrasah Centre of Excellence’ undertook a second round of MCE Assessor training in Birmingham, UK between 26th-28th April 2013 at the prestigious Aston Business School and Conference Centre.
Potential assessors were invited from Jamaats across Europe, and Alhamdulillah a strong and enthusiastic group of 30 individuals were trained successfully.
The World Federation pleased to announce the excellent book ‘Karabla – The Complete Picture’ by Dr Mahmood Datoo is available for only £1.
The book covers the subject of the event of Karbala in an easy-to-understand yet comprehensive manner. The material is presented in a very simple format, with bullet points and short paragraphs, as well as maps. This makes the entire reading experience easy, quick and enjoyable.
Sister Ola Hassan recently commented: