The World Federation of KSIMC is proud to present “Hajj with Shaykh Usama al-Attar – a Historical Narrative" , a 9-episode series based around the historical significance of Hajj.
Updated on 12 March 2018
The World Federation appoints mentors for Madinah and Bab 2016 courses
The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. We are committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course's participants.
To help achieve this, we appoint and train mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants. Over the coming weeks, we will introduce you to the mentors chosen this year:
1. Brother Ali Imran Rizvi of Australia
2. Brother Mohammed Wechuli Were of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
3. Sister Aliyah Shiraz Ali Bhimani of Peterborough, UK
4. Sister Sukaina Mahmood Khatau of Kenya
5. Sister Aliya Afzalhussein Yusufali (former student in Qum)
6. Sister Adeela Zahra Shah of Peterborough, UK
7. Sister Khadija Mlongo Muweye of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
Would you like to be a mentor for next year? Or do you know someone that would make a good mentor? If so, please email [email protected]
Read a biography of Bibi Sakina (sa), the daughter of Imam Husayn (as)
There I was, staring at the Holy Dhareeh from a distance. Suddenly, I could feel my heart was lighter, my mood happier, and my soul purer. It was as if Imam Ar-Redha himself had come to welcome me, to remove my sorrows, to allow me to enter into the Haram. As eager as I was to rush inside and get as close as possible to Imam Ar-Redha’s Shrine as I could, I stood outside for a while; contemplating.