For a girl who lives in a Sunni-majority country, having an opportunity to embark on this type of journey and Ziyarah was a once in a lifetime experience.
Updated on 12 March 2018
| The excellent and renowned Madinah and Bab Summer Courses are one of the highlights of the year at The World Federation. The Islamic Education team is committed to ensuring that the courses continue to reach new heights of excellence, through the spiritual, moral, and educational development of the course participants.
To help achieve this, Islamic Education appoints and trains mentors who are part of the course to help support the development of the participants. Over the coming weeks, Newswire will introduce you to the mentors chosen this year:
1. Brother Ali Mehdi Moti of Birmingham
2. Brother Ammar Nyawa Ndoro of Bilal Muslim Mission Kenya
3. Brother Kumail Shariff of Birmingham
4. Sister Mohaddisa Jaffer of Peterborough
5. Sister Laila Habib of Nairobi (studying in Qum)
6. Brother Alihussein Jaffer of Milton Keynes
7. Sayyid Hasan Rizvi of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
8. Sister Zehra Ali of New Jersey (studying in Qum)
9. Brother Komelabbas Merchant of Mahuva (studying in Qum)
Would you like to be a mentor for next year? Or do you know someone that would make a good mentor? If so, please email [email protected]
The sessions were facilitated by Sister Mehjabeen Rahim, GCSE Coordinator of The World Federation’s Islamic Education Department. The sessions were tailored to deliver a variety of teaching techniques, resources, and marking methodologies.
The Academy for Learning Islam (A.L.I.) is pleased to announce the upcoming webinars for those proceeding to Hajj this year InshāAllāh.